1. Please come out. If you’re a last minute decision, please come or please let us know if you feel you need that extra bit of commitment to get out of the house on Thanksgiving – If you’re planning on running anyway, come on over!
2. There may or may not be awards for leaders and/or best Thanksgiving costume. It just depends if I have time to go pick them up. (kids or adults may enter.)
3. Competitivish Run begins at 8:20. Fun run begins at 8:30 for all puppies, kids, strollers, family and pet turkeys. (Please keep dogs on short leash for the safety of runners).
4. There are three portapotties on the course (Sponsored by Harvey the Hurricane.). I know they’re unlocked, but, that’s all I know. Our house is also open but it seems you always need one about mile 2.
5. If we have too many people for parking, is overflow parking across Wilchester at the park.
6. This is the first year so don’t expect a lot of support! We will have water, Gatorade, coffee, donuts, bananas, and granola but they might all run out… or we may have too much – (Everyone’s gung-ho until you have to wake up at 7 on Thanksgiving.