Location: Dallas, TX
Our client is looking for a Service Deliver Manager/Systems Administrator to join their team and support their continued national growth. This organization has their HQ in the Dallas/Ft Worth area but operates over 65 distribution and service centers through approximately 20 subsidiaries across the US. They currently coordinate and support over 1250 independent contractors and 1500+ associates in almost 20 states.
The Service Delivery Administrator will assist in the planning and management of new and existing systems. Vendor management experience is key as the individual will oversee the performance of managed service providers, to include the service desk.
• Assist in the planning, implementation and management of hybrid and private cloud environments
• Define and manage vendor SLA compliance
• Assist in the management of virtualized infrastructures
• Support company-wide cyber security initiatives
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement
• Create and maintain best-practice documentation
• Attend webinars and conferences, as appropriate
• Creatively solution problems to resolution
• Assist in resolving elevated service requests
The successful candidate must have the following experience and capabilities:
1. BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or IT related degree ideal
2. 5 years’ experience as a System Administrator
3. Significant expertise with Linux environments a plus
4. 4 years’ expertise working in a service delivery capacity
5. Strong understanding of application stacks
6. Certifications highly desirable
7. Experience with and knowledge of operating systems and server solutions (Exchange, MS365, SQL, Terminal Services (RDS), IIS, AD)
8. Exceptional knowledge of hardware technologies (i.e., iPads, mobile phones, laptops, storage arrays)
9. Experience with PowerShell, Perl, or Python a plus
10. Ability to quickly diagnose issues and suggest solutions
11. Critical thinker with stellar diagnostic skills
12. Consummate team player with great time management and multi-tasking abilities
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.