Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year educational institution with a major in Project Management, Change Management, Business or another related field
- PMP certification
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in SDLC Methodologies such as Agile, SDLC/Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Adept at identifying obstacles to implementation success, deploying the necessary leaders and influencers to gather buy-in, and gathering the data and feedback required to build a persuasive case for the necessary financial and capacity resources for achieving project goals
- Basic data analysis skills
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.