Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their team! The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the gas gathering and transportation business, as well as experience with application designs and measurement.
- Strong familiarity with gas gathering and transportation business, with a detailed and thorough understanding of gas transportation, gathering, and storage.
- Basic understanding of application designs such as MS Excel.
- Knowledge of measurement (physical tracking and balancing of meters) would be a plus.
- Willingness to interface with the Company’s Measurement, SCADA, and Commercial groups on a regular basis.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Microsoft Reporting Services, SQL Database queries.
- Experience with physical tracking and balancing of meters is a definite plus.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an Expert Analyst is required, with 2+ years of Pipeline Control experience being a plus.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, IT, or related technical discipline is required.
We're looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running, with a strong understanding of the gas industry and the technical skills to analyze and manage data effectively. If you're a driven and detail-oriented Technical Business Analyst, we'd love to hear from you!
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.