Location: Martinsburg, WV
Our client is a West Virginia government agency.
A System Architect must have experience and understand the relationship between applications, operating systems, hardware, and software. Must have experience in creating a network architecture that takes all factors of a network into consideration, such as functional
requirements, technical considerations, business processes, and end users. Must have experience in creating a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented. Must have experience in total system design including networks.
We are looking for an experienced System Architect to support an existing system, and provide the structure and guidance to adopt new technologies for a system agnostic platform approach. The candidate will work with other customer groups and application service providers to develop optimized solutions. The ideal candidate possesses hands-on IT systems architecture experience and seeks to grow their skills.
The candidate needs to take all factors of a network into consideration, such as functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes, and end users. Individual will create a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented.
- Develop and review architectural documentation
- Incorporate enterprise services for authentication, access control, centralized auditing, monitoring, and security classification into mission applications
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for best practices
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems
- Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
- Enterprise Integration Services
- Perform requirements analysis, development, and management
- Engineer strategies for new technologies and infrastructure processes
- Design and develop solutions to applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns
- Analyze data processing problems
- Provide use case definitions, capability roadmaps, and overarching guidance
- Data and component modeling of customized information technology solutions
- Systems management and integration functions
- Provide Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) that includes governance issues, as well as software deployments.
- Recommend software products and other solutions to the customer.
- Develop future technologies and architectural advancements
- Service Portfolio Management
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job #: 7765