Reporting to the Director of Solutions Architecture, the Senior Systems Architect plays a pivotal role in providing integration solutions for the Client member hospitals and their business affiliates. The role has a high degree of collaboration within an active and evolving information security team, that through a thoughtful and focused approach to secure and agile business processes, provides rigor to a changing business landscape.
The Senior Systems Architect is responsible for designing and architecting solutions for Active Directory and Azure based authentication models that allow for secure and seamless access into critical health care systems essential for patient care. Having a security minded focus on identity access is vital for defining usage patterns and creating actionable processes around them. An expert level of experience working with all facets of identity management and application credentialing in Active Directory, ADFS, AzureAD federation, Secure LDAP, and PKI certificate management is essential. Providing technical input, direction, advice, and recommendations related to the overall identity architecture across various projects and leadership teams within the organization will be expected.
- A deep understanding of Active directory OU and AD security group design concepts (i.e. functional delegation, role-based access models, decentralized workflow methods, flexible simple designs methods, etc…)
- Experience in planning and architecting Active Directory and defining principles to support and articulate those goals.
- An understanding of zero trust and least privilege design principles and how to apply them to identity workflows
- Azure AD federation user and application credentialing management and support
- Experience is building out Azure Hybrid AD environments that support remote access workflows that are both secure and reduce support burdens.
- Secure LDAP configuration and management
- Design and support of PKI models that will become the basis for a wide range of certificate-based authentication processes
- Defining identity standards for unusual activity patterns in Active Directory and creating preventative actions based on those findings
- Help design, architect, plan and support an AD on-premise cloud-based infrastructure migration
- Have expert knowledge in DNS management, build-out and support
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the domain of identity management,
- Having excellent writing and interpersonal skills is fundamental for the position since working with project teams and peer IT Security and infrastructure teams is inherent to the position.
- Exposure to Clinical and eMR systems such as Meditech, Epic, or Cerner
- Knowledge of Microsoft back office infrastructure, Server 2019, 2016, SCCM, etc….
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to compile, analyze, and summarize data for communication.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle heavy multi-tasking.
- Clear ability to complete work with minimal oversight
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of all relevant identity technologies related to Active Directory and Azure AD federation, operations, management developments and seek opportunities to deploy new technologies that benefit the organization.
- Ability to review ongoing and proposed projects to identify opportunities for reuse and process improvement.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.