Location: Houston, Texas
- Be able to conduct security reviews on more than one of the following: server operating systems, middle-ware, web applications and cloud environments (including AWS or Azure)
- Use manual testing techniques to validate automated findings, identify false positives and confirm remediation efforts
- Conduct third party security assessments and inform the business on risks
- Monitor threat and vulnerability data sources for emergent risks
- Communicate significant new risks and oversee response initiatives
- Assist IT Operations Teams in designing, developing and implementing integrated security solutions
- Help define security controls for Macs, iPads and Android devices
- Produce meaningful security metrics and reporting
- Conduct security risk analysis of business and technology projects
- Assist in incident response
- Participate in IT security operations and managing security team tools
- Responsibly receive, transmit, and handle consumer and customer data per applicable policies and procedures.
- Review and follow data privacy practices, policies, and guidelines.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.