Our client is looking for a Sr. Platform Specialist to join the team remotely!
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or associated studies is preferred
- CKA (Certified Kubemetes Admin) certification is preferred
- Experience supporting a large enterprise environment in a 24×7 high availability scenario and proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux, Container and Kubernetes based environments
- Minimum 2 year of experience managing and deploying Kubernetes environments
- Demonstrated experience in container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and deploying Kubernetes environments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with CICD pipelines (i.e. Jenkins, Gitlab, or other tools) with building and/or configuring pipelines for build and deployment of software preferred
- Experience using Ansible or other configuration management tools
- Experience with monitoring and logging in a production environment using Splunk
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to do so in a stressful situation
- Expertise in software systems tools and languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell)
- Software and Patch Management deployment for OS and all other supported applications
- Experience working in medium to large scale, enterprise environment consisting of 600+ servers, multiple remote locations, and mobile users
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.