Location: Dallas, TX
Our client is looking to add a Senior iOS Developer to our growing in-house product development team. We are innovating a suite of technology that will drive improvements for a number of our Clients services. Our goal is to surprise and delight our customers, while growing one of the country’s most recognized brands.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you are responsible for architecting, development and maintenance of native, consumer and enterprise facing applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone, iPads and iWatch.
Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working in a scrum team with other Developers, QA, Product Designers and Product Owner. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Our goal is to surprise and delight our customers, while growing one of the country’s most recognized brands.
- Proficient with Swift and Objective-C with 5+ years of experience with iOS Development
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarly with MVC, MVVM architecture and Coordinator, Singleton, Factory design pattern
- Experience writing Unit Tests with XCTest
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience working with profiling tool
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs with JSON/XML to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in collaborating with QA Teams
- Build consumer and enterprise facing applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Participate in the full software development cycle:
- design, analysis, development, testing and deployment
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.