Location: Austin, TX
We are a growing Austin, TX, technology company focused on compliance, safety and automation Solutions for industrial trucking and other equipment/machinery.
Must have skills :
Nice to have skills :
Bachelor's Degree – Strongly preferred, but not a must-have
Roles and responsibilities
They are looking for headcount to help with a brand new project and help team meet deadlines. After discussing with the manager the day and day responsibilities fit the Key responsibilities in the job description.
The main function of this position is to help design, architect, and build-out our next generation of UI applications. UI/UX Engineer will be responsible for the client-side frameworks, architecture, technologies, workflows, UI design, and usability of UI applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required
- 5-6 years’ experience required
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Expert level knowledge of HTML/CSS (Required)
- You should be able to develop the presentation tier for high traffic, consumer-facing applications, while thinking about site speed, user experience, product strategy, and improvements to our code. (Required)
- Understand the core of how browsers render HTML and CSS (Required)
- Ability to quickly pick up on how to develop web applications on the mobile and tablet (Required)
- Experience with solving AJAX bottlenecks and performance (Required)
- Experience integrating with REST Web Services (Required)
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
- Expert knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery (Required)
- Expert ability to troubleshoot issues
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Owners to create wireframes and mockups
- Build out web application based on requirements
- Analyze, evaluate, and make recommendations on UI/UX frameworks, technologies, and architecture
- Work with developers to integrate UI to backend
- Architect and design UI/UX of new web applications
- Build UI targeted for desktop, mobile, and tablets
- Define UI/UX standards
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job id: 6723