Our client is seeking a talented Senior Application Support Engineer to join our Enterprise Application Support team. As a senior application support engineer on our growing technical support engineering team, you will be a technical escalation point for the talented frontline support team. This position is responsible for deploying, configuring, extending and maintaining software, which primarily focuses on Oracle Agile PLM for Process, Oracle Cloud PLM, and our client's own SaaS products. This position reports to the Enterprise Application Support Manager.
Primary Job Duties:
- Understanding, reproducing and resolving complicated technical issues in a diverse set of environments
- Partnering with the Software and Product Development teams, being the voice of the customer to communicate priorities and negotiate timelines for bug resolution
- Maintain and patch live Oracle Agile PLM for Process instances.
- Deploy new Oracle Agile PLM for Process instances.
- Contribute to implementation and support of Oracle Cloud PLM instances.
- Query application databases to find data-related issues in applications.
- Review stack traces and error messages to further incident investigation.
- Facilitate creation of knowledgebase articles covering best practice and incident resolutions.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that are required for the Senior Application Support Engineer role.
- 3+ years of experience with enterprise system implementations, upgrades and/or application support
- Understanding of XML
- Proficiency with SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as required
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that are highly desirable for the Senior Application Support Engineer role.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with the administration of IIS application
- Experience with Oracle Agile PLM for Process or Oracle Cloud PLM
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Oracle BI Publisher
- Desire to gain knowledge and grow in the position
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.