We’re seeking a full stack mid- or senior-level software engineer to implement creative solutions to ensure all features are testable in non-production environments. Approaches may include consuming sandbox APIs, developing mock APIs, simulating production behavior, developing test tools, expanding logging information, etc.
- Develop solutions (primarily .NET) to make features fully or partially testable as compared to production-level functionality.
- Research testability approaches, best practices, and tools to increase overall testability of all application features, to include 3rd party integrations.
- Produce documentation to set up, execute, and validate test scenarios for features.
- Provide guidance and support to development and quality assurance teams to identity and address testability gaps in existing or new functionality.
- Actively participate in story refinement and release planning for assigned projects.
- 3+ years of C# .NET development experience.
- 2+ years of ASP .NET MVC development experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ORMs.
- Working knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
- A comprehensive understanding of the HTTP request/response lifecycle.
- A proven history of developing scalable, testable applications.
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions.
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance (eligible on day 1)
- 401K with matching up to 4%
- 9 company holidays + 12 vacation days in first year
- Ample professional growth opportunities
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.