Location: Dallas, TX
Our client located in the DFW Metroplex is seeking a Senior Netsuite Developer to join their rapidly growing company. They are the largest company in U.S. specializing in their area of expertise and they have an amazing company culture.
Job Title: Senior NetSuite Solution Architect
The Senior NetSuite Solution Architect and CPQ Manager/Modeler updates and maintains Item/BOM/Routing data in the CPQ, Experlogix. This position will add items and pricing updates, fix routings as production process changes and inaccuracies are discovered, and adapt the interface for Account Management as required. The CPQ Manager/Modeler will work closely with the NetSuite Developer for integrations at the point of Quote, Sales Order, and Work Order record and will refactor settings in Experlogix for better maintainability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create Suite Scripts and customizations for the NetSuite platform.
- Troubleshoot various integrations with NetSuite.
- Updates existing Suite Scripts and Workflows per requirements as defined by business users.
- Support end user requests for help with Saved Searches, Reports, KPI tools, and Dashboards.
- Refactor legacy API 1.0 code as needed.
- Assists with large CSV imports and data transformations.
- Add new products to the CPQ.
- Update all existing product lines with changes to product makeup; Pricing, BOMs, and Routings.
- Streamline interface wherever possible.
- Update item rules and constraints as production factors change.
- Maintain all formulas and logic for hundreds of item fields.
- Good understanding of the Suite Script API 2.x modules (7-10 years experience)
- Good understanding of NetSuite’s Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay workflows
- Experience with the different Script Types including Suitelets, Map/Reduce, and Mass Update
- Comfortable working with SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, SuiteBuilder
- Advanced PDF/HTML Templates; Extensive HTML/CSS knowledge (Freemarker a plus)
- Version control with GIT, GIT workflows
- Strong OO design and pattern understanding, particularly MVC
- Understanding of coding standards and best practices
- Excellent written & verbal communication and requirements gathering skills
- NetSuite Advanced Manufacturing experience required
- NetSuite CRM and CRM workflow experience a plus
- Familiarity with NetSuite APM
- Prior experience with CPQ Management/Modeling in Experlogix or equivalent CPQ modeling tool.
- Experience updating Pricing, BOMs, and Routings as well as Item Rules and Constraints.
- Experience maintaining formulas and logic.
- Database Administration or Enterprise eCommerce Administration.
- Expertise with Excel Formulas.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.