The Software Solution Architect position is responsible for designing well thought out software solutions that are supportable, maintainable, performant and extensible. This position works closely with the Development, Architecture and DBA management to ensure solutions provided accommodate the needs, growth and capacity of systems. Solutions provided by this position need to accommodate a mixture of leveraging existing architecture and technology as well as innovate future architectures and implement technology improvements.
- Post-Secondary Education
- IT related degree
- Relevant IT related training (MCSD, MCPD, etc.)
- Excellent planning, organizational and project skills
- Initiative & innovation
- Detail orientation
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Team player
- Minimum of 7 years software architecture and development
- Expert in development tools and languages such as HTML, CSS, XML, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Visual Studio 2017 – 2008, and WCF/Web Services (SOAP)
- Expert in MS SQL database design and architecture. MS SQL 2014 – 2008
- Expert SQL object design, performance, maintainability
- Expert in System documentation and design software; MS Visio
- Experience implementing proposed solutions and participation throughout projects to ensure solution design is adhered to
- Experience in Web Application/Service design
- Experience in full SDLC for applications development
- Experience in designing highly available Enterprise level solutions
- Experience in SQL Reporting Service/Integration Service architectures
- PCI, PHI, HIPPA environment experience preferred
- Design of new software solution requests and modification to existing systems
- Review and understanding of project requests, BRDs, etc.
- Comprehension and application of the correct level of architecture requested solutions
- Ability to design database performant solutions utilizing tiered Application data storage
- Ability to lead architecture review process with various teams: Development, DBAs, Systems, etc.
- Adherence to existing Architecture policies and innovation of new policies
- Evaluation and recommendation of new tools in the environment
- Provide highly redundant and secure solution designs Designing, documenting, and developing enterprise applications using the full spectrum of enterprise technologies and design patterns
- Defining the scale and scope of projects, including logical and physical landscape requirements, and design, development, and deployment efforts
- Mentoring engineers in developing best practices, design principles and advanced technologies
- Working with leadership on advocating, reviewing, and learning new technologies and trends
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.