Our client is looking for a SharePoint Architect to join the team!
Required Skills, Experience, and Knowledge:
- 7+ years of full lifecycle experience (i.e., design, implement, upgrade, migrate, deploy, and support) of Microsoft 365, SharePoint on-prem, and Hybrid solutions
- Previous implementation experience with information architecture, lifecycle management, and governance policies in M365, SharePoint on-prem, and Hybrid environments, and other content management systems
- Previous implementation experience with M365 Compliance Center, Records Management, Information Governance, Data Loss Prevention, eDiscovery, tenant services administration including M365 security models and implementation, Azure Active Directory configuration
- Previous implementation experience designing and executing migrations from file shares and non-Microsoft platforms to M365 (on premise, hybrid, SharePoint Online), with custom scripts and/or third-party migration tools (e.g. ShareGate, AvePoint, or similar)
- Previous customer-facing or consulting experience leading group discussions with senior stakeholders: presenting recommendations, strategies, proposals, and facilitating agreement or decisions.
- Team lead or people management experience Project Management experience or certifications
At Access Sciences, we consistently bring the best of who we are to our brand. We do the right thing and treat others as we wish to be treated. We embrace diversity and collaboration at all levels of our organization. We value relationships: with our colleagues, our clients, and our community. Does this describe you? Let's get to know each other apply for your next career adventure today!
Access Sciences is an employee-owned consulting and managed services firm headquartered in Houston, Texas with a national reach. Our employees enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Disability and Life Insurance, company paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Hours
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.