A growing healthcare technology company based in DFW is looking for Senior Microsoft Full Stack Developer with following required skills. This is a great opportunity to work with a small but growing team using some of the latest technologies.
- 5-7+ years of C#, .Net Core experience along with understanding of testing framework & strategies
- Advanced knowledge of MVC, WebAPI, EF and other related Microsoft Technologies including Visual Studio
- Strong understanding of Azure DevOps Git, Builds & Releases
- Prior experience with managing & setting up Microsoft Azure artifacts including but not limited to,
- Web Apps, Data Factory, Storage, Redis, Virtual Network, VPN, Managed Instance, Virtual Machines & Active Directory
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming & popular design patterns
- Strong understanding of SQL development concepts (Stored Procs, SQL Functions, Joins, SSRS Reporting & IDE use)
Your day to day job responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Analysis of existing problems and identification or development of system requirements
- Supporting and responding to customer issues in timely manner
- Writing ad-hoc SQL queries and debugging/addressing application issue
- Local candidates only
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.