This role manages the business and technical requirements, user acceptance testing, training material development and delivery, and assists with facilitation of change management for large, complex Enterprise Data programs. From initiation to completion, the Senior Business Analyst is accountable for the business requirements, both general and data-specific, facilitation and delivery of quality project deliverables, and obtaining the appropriate stakeholder reviews and approvals. Critical success factors in this position include experience in Enterprise-level data programs, including creation and maintenance of data marts and data warehouses, data analysis, and expertise with data governance practices, plus strength in Agile project delivery. Experience with finance systems and associated data hierarchies is desired. The successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to manage stakeholder expectations, synthesize multiple organizations’ needs into a common requirement package, identify integration opportunities, control project scope, assist with facilitating business change management and communications, and escalate project risks and issues. This role will work on multiple projects at a time with varying levels of complexity.
- Manage business and technical requirements across multiple, large, complex IT and business process project initiatives utilizing the Hilltop Holdings project management framework and software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Facilitate effective elicitation, documentation, prioritization and validation of solution requirements as necessary. Utilize visual tools to create process flows, diagrams and wireframes to enhance stakeholder and partner team ability to relate to requirements and provide feedback for refinement.
- Capture data flow requirements and ETL logic needed to accomplish inter-system data sharing, reporting, and/or dashboarding.
- Create technical documentation, including but not limited to the following: Requirements Specifications, Technical Design Documentation, Source-to-Target Mappings, Data Flow Documents, and other requirements-related artifacts for user stories.
- Adapt technical designs to the functional requirements and business use cases captured in user stories, features, and epics surrounding the project.
- Demonstrate using SQL or other data management tools for advanced querying, extraction and analysis of large, complex data sets.
- Work with developers to ensure understanding of the requirements and assist with issue resolution.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing from creation of test scripts, stakeholder participation and completion through traceability and integration with quality assurance for tracking and validation of remediation.
- Develop training and change management materials and facilitate training as appropriate for the project.
- Validate alignment with project scope throughout the project and, when necessary, work with the project manager to understand impacts of requested scope changes that impact the project timeline, budget, and/or quality.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent experience or education
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Visio, Azure DevOps, Balsamiq
- 7+ years of experience developing business requirements for vendor implementation, software development, and infrastructure deployment projects of varying complexity
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload for multiple, simultaneous projects
- Experience delivering business requirements within multiple delivery frameworks to include Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid models
- Fluency in the areas of application programming, database design, and technical architecture
- Experience identifying business process improvements and managing the training and change management associated with the implementation
- Ability to analyze and interpret business problems, identify resolution options, open a line of discussion w/ partners and stakeholders to drive consensus on an action
- Strong leadership, organization, and relationship management skills; demonstrated ability to lead through influence
- Experience identifying and monitoring risks, both technical and operational in nature
- International Institute for Business Analysis (IIBA) Certification desired
- Experience in the Financial Services industry desired
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.