Location: Austin, TX
Our client is an Austin-based government agency.
- Experience in agile framework
- Experience at an expert level in SharePoint Online
- Experience in analyzing business and technical requirements
- Expert communication skills
- A Senior Applications/System Analyst must have extensive IT experience in the analysis, design, and integration of information systems and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) and development software. Must be well versed in understanding structured analysis and design methodologies for the translation of systems requirements from business needs with a proven track record. Must be able to evaluate cost factors and risk.
- The Technology and Platform Services/Platform Management – SharePoint Platform Team is seeking a full-time Applications/Systems Analyst, Senior to join the SharePoint Business Alliance Team with a primary focus on the following:
- Assist technical experts and architects with providing leadership to product owners, managers and partnered teams.
- Work with site collection stakeholders and site content managers to create/build SPO solutions and migration support.
- Work with project teams to analyze business and technical requirements to include work and budget plans.
- Assist in developing and implementing architecture, process and performance strategies, ensuring that enterprise SPO environments are scalable; implement telemetry for maintaining and measuring performance requirements and baseline metrics.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job #: 7701