Location: Houston, TX
Our client, renewable energy company, is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team full time. This will be a direct hire position.
The ideal candidate will have public accounting experience and be quite flexible
- Execute monthly and annual closing processes for 3-4 assigned entities. This includes preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis, and management reporting.
- Execute accounting and reporting tasks for Renewables group
- Analyze processes of the company and help to streamline processes
- Collaborate with external auditors for required requests.
- Assist Performance Control Analyst for annual budget and long-term forecasting.
- Execute ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience required
- Public Accounting experience is required
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of tax equity structures a plus
- Experience in SAP a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.