Our client is a fortune 500 leading integrated power company in the U.S.
Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Type: Contract to hire
Location: Houston, TX
- Design, enhance, maintain and support retail-based utility SAP CRM front office processes working within a team-first oriented environment, primarily skilled in SAP ISU and ECC domain.
- SAPUI5 Development, Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Web service development including SOAP XML based and REST Based
- HANA related development – Modelling, SQL Script, AMDPs and CDS views
- CRM Middleware – Monitoring & Troubleshooting BDOC failures for Master data and transaction Data
- Experience with CRM and SD Integration – CRM/SD Contracts/DMRs and SD Billing
- In-depth working experience as ABAP developer with techno-functional skillset and exposure to deregulated or regulated electricity markets in US.
- Develop and maintain processes, applications, standard application programs providing business functions, such as online screens, batch reports, creation of applications interface files, and basic WEB knowledge.
- Determine detailed system requirements based on business requirements provided by the Operations groups.
- Configure and test ECC/IUT modifications to support new system development, enhancements, and production support modifications.
- Translate functional specifications from the business and functional personnel for customized modifications that cannot be delivered through CRM/ ECC development.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.