Location: Houston, Texas
Seeking an RSA Archer Development & Administration Analyst
to assist with development, administration, and configuration of the RSA Archer platform.
This includes configuration, testing, and deployment of GRC applications and providing production issue support. This position will support development and implementation of RSA Archer, providing continuous improvement and expansion on the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 3 years RSA Archer development/administration experience
- Archer RSA modules: Governance Management, Audit Management, Policy Management, Reporting, Risk Management, and/or Compliance Management
- Advanced skills in design, integration and implementation of API services (SOAP,REST, etc.)
- Experience with data feeds, configurations & notifications
- An understanding of and implementation experience with a variety of GRC tools (e.g., GRC, RSA Archer, ServiceNow)
- Good experience in relational database design, SQL and design models (e.g., SQL
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Privacy, and/or Information Technology standards and best practices, such as SOC2, ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, and FedRamp
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.