Location: Downtown Houston, TX
Our client, a downtown oil and gas client, is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join their team Full Time, Direct Hire.
The ideal candidate will have SAP experience.
- Record revenue activity from the sales of oil and gas production
- Prepare federal and state royalty and tax reports and process general ledger (G/L) entries to record/clear payments
- Produce accounts receivable reconciliation report and resolve outstanding balances for assigned properties on a monthly basis
- Produce general ledger (G/L) account reconciliation report and reconciles and clears balances for assigned accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepares gas balancing statements and pipeline reconciliation reports
- Apply cash by property and purchaser on a monthly basis
- Prepare invoices for royalties and taxes paid for partners on a monthly basis
- Prepares sales variance analysis reports
- Mentors other revenue accountants
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 6 years of oil and gas revenue accounting experience
- Expert level Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAP, or similar accounting software, is preferred
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.