Location: Houston, TX
Oil and gas company in downtown Houston is looking to add a Regulatory Accountant level 3 to their team. This role will sit onsite, work closely with a team of 5, report to the Accounting Manager and also have the opportunity to mentor other accountants.
Duties of this role include:
– Preparing state and federal royalty tax reports
– Preparing accounts receivable and GL reconciliation reports and resolve any outstanding balances
– Recording most of the revenue associated with the sales of oil and gas production
– Preparing other reports including, gas balancing, pipeline reconciliation reports, sales reports and explaining major sales fluctuations for assigned properties.
– Special projects as assigned
To be considered for this Regulatory Accountant role you must have:
– 6+ years in minimum experience in revenue accounting in oil and gas
– Exceptional data management within Excel
– Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
– MS Excel, Word and Outlook experience
– Monarch Print Utility experience preferred but not required
This Regulatory Accountant role is an important member of the team and will be brought on in a direct hire capacity. To be considered for this role, please apply today and provide your most recent resume.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job Id: 7466