Location: Houston, TX
Our client, an oil and gas company in downtown, is ins need of a Full Time, Direct Hire position starting in early June 2021.
The ideal candidate will have an CPA and a strong knowledge of SAP.
- Prepares schedules, bookings, reviews and analyzes the following aspects of Property Accounting
- Asset retirement obligations of oil and gas properties
- Depreciation and depletion of oil and gas properties
- Depreciation of fixed assets
- Impairment of oil and gas properties
- Unproved leasehold cost analysis and capital costs analysis
- Work schedules and other work papers in support of the company’s corporate and other generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) financial statements.
- Assist in acquisition & divestiture accounting.
- Research and prepare journal entries related to the movement of material inventory.
- Communicate with and assist operations regarding inventory projects and issues they encounter.
- Create and maintain inventory reconciliations.
- Research and gather information for JV audits.
- Assist with the annual financial statement audits related to property accounting records.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- Expert level Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of Enertia is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SAP is preferred
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.