Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client is a large government consulting group.
Program Manager responsibilities:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to provide technical direction, monitor technical team activities and provide technical guidance in support of the OIT Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), Enterprise Portfolio Management Division DevOPS (EPMD/DevOPS), Health Product Support (HPS)
- Collaborate with the Project Managers, Architects, Application Team, and customer to write project plans based on requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance to the System Analyst and Release Managers staff in the evaluation, planning, development, implementation, and training for all Enterprise Program Management endeavors.
- Work with SME to setup monitoring and performance metrics to be automatically generated and reported for the Business Intelligence Office and Customer.
- Monitor various established projects against project costs, risks, bottlenecks, milestones, timelines, and customer expectations.
- Work with SME to monitor network and security activities for compliance with (National Institute of Standards and Technology) NIST standards and protocols relative to the defense and intelligence community for the cloud environments.
- Provide direction to Project Manager and support staff in the OIT Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) to ensure projects are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Provide direction in assigning security task and related activities.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job ID: 7743