Location: Austin, TX
We are the total simple approach to parking with our integrated suite of hardware and subscription solutions for parking operators and asset owners to manage their gated, parking lot, and valet operations. With our award-winning parking solutions, our customers can take control of their revenue.
- Promote increased program efficiency, service levels, and value by capturing and monitoring performance, and then identifying opportunities for improvement and strategies to realize those opportunities.
- Plan, organize, monitor, oversee and lead multiple, concurrent SaaS-focused projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, improve service levels and to ensure regulatory compliance through enhanced operations
- Develop strategies to realize improvement opportunities, and ensure organizational prioritization and resource alignment
- Manage multiple projects through full project life cycle process including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure
- Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects
- Maintain detailed project documentation as needed including action items, issues lists and risk mitigation plans
- Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders, including executive summaries and presentations
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify and secure resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Lead cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company objectives
- Provide functional and technical knowledge regarding overall program requirements and operations
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job ID: 7420