|Location: Dallas, TX |
Our client is in search of an experienced product manager to lead their multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you’re passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Ideally, you're a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products to support the clients guest experience.
Reports to: Head of Product
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and help develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Assess new product ideas and strategize execution and delivery.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering, marketing, and ops teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Business or Software Engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Master’s degree in Product Design, Business, or Software Engineering
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.