Our midstream client is looking for a PowerBi Developer/Admin to join the team on a longterm basis.
4+ Years in PowerBI Dashboard and Report Visualization development
Ability to prevent and support resolution of Data Quality Issues
Experience w. PowerBI governance and Security
Expertise in DAX Language
Expertise in Power Query
Expertise in publishing reports and dashboards using PowerBI service
Power BI Administration of capacity settings and audit logs
Power BI administration of workspaces, tenant settings, data sources, etc
Nice to Have
Ability to educate report requestors, consumers and stakeholders on Power BI capabilities and best practices
Administration and installation of on-premise Power BI Gateway
Experience with creating and publishing apps
Experience with developing Mobile apps
• Utilize best practices to design, develop, and support Power BI visualizations
• Publish reports and dashboards using Power BI Service for sharing and collaboration
• Optimize Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability and performance
• Understand requirements and have the ability to visualize the Dashboard
• Work on different metrics and calculations using Power BI functions
• Be able to aggregate data for visualization
• Schedule dashboard refreshes and set up proactive notifications
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.