A growing healthcare technology company based in DFW is looking for Power BI Developer with following required skills. This is a great opportunity to work with a small but growing team using some of the latest technologies.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL Server database development and management
- 4+ years of Microsoft Power BI development experience
- Advanced SQL development with strong T-SQL background for development of Cubes, stored procedures
- Strong Query/data Analytics and performance tuning experience
- Strong background in building the visualizations using Power BI.
- Prior working knowledge with Microsoft Azure Cloud preferred
Your day to day consulting responsibilities will include but not limited to
- SQL Server multi-dimensional data modeling and report implementation
- SSRS to Power BI migration, development, and integration
- Power BI server configuration and maintenance
- Ad-hoc reporting, analytics and ETL enhancement as needed
- Extracting data from multiple sources, manipulating and validating
- Database performance, integrity, security for Power BI reporting
Local candidates only
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.