- Processing bi-weekly and semi-monthly multi-state payroll
- Maintain payroll tax database and coordinate tax notices with 3rd party
- Maintain/update employee personnel files and data bases
- Some Accounting reconciliations as it relates to insurance and payrolls.
- Assist in new hire processing, maintenance of garnishments, W-4 updates, direct deposit changes
- Prepare reports for Accounting and Human Resources as directed
- Ensure payroll and employee information is accurately recorded
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll and employee information
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate skill level with Word & Excel
- Minimum 3 years payroll processing experience preferably with Oracle
- Knowledge of payroll accounting to include journal entries, payroll taxes, account reconciliation
- Benefits knowledge a plus
- College Degree a plus but not required
- Responsible, dependable and a team player
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Meet strict deadlines while maintaining high degree of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work overtime as needed.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.