Job Description: Owner Relations Representative
– Owner Communication: Talk to various owners (like those with mineral, royalty, working interest, or surface rights) and be a good listener.
– Record Keeping: Write down all owner questions and conversations using our computer system.
– Teamwork: Work with other company departments (like Division Orders, Lease Records, Land, and Accounting) to help owners with their questions.
– Checking Owners: Make sure owners are who they say they are by following our rules.
– Good Communication: Use clear and polite language when talking or writing to owners.
– Sending Papers: Send owners the right papers they need by email or regular mail, like Division Orders, Change of Address Forms, and more.
– Account Updates: Work with others to stop or start owners' accounts when needed and make sure our records are right.
– Finding Information: Look in legal documents to figure out if an owner's account is okay, and tell them what papers they need if it's not.
– Extra Work: Do other jobs that your manager asks you to do.
– Education: High school diploma or equal is required.
– Experience: You need at least 5 years of experience in Owner Relations, especially in Oil and Gas, and you must be very careful and accurate.
– **Computer Skills:** You should be good with Microsoft Office and computer systems to keep track of owner information.
– Talking and Writing: Be good at talking to people and writing clearly.
– Problem Solver: Be good at solving problems.
– Adaptable: Be able to handle changes.
– Bonus Points: Knowing software like P2 Land, Thought Trace, and LandVantage is a plus.
Join our team as an Owner Relations Representative and help us give great service to owners in the Oil and Gas business. Apply today and be part of a team that cares about owners.