Under general supervision, exercising a high degree of independent judgment and skill on problems frequently of a complex and confidential nature, to participate in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. In this capacity, as assigned, to undertake such work as:
- Provides application support on Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules tasks/projects that include translating Business, process and system requirements into functional and technical design through architecture design, development, testing, and implementation using technical evaluation.
- The candidate will work effectively under minimal supervision and provide Technical support for developing and supporting Oracle related customizations and extensions covering modules in Finance or Oracle Projects
- Has extensive knowledge of multiple business areas needed to understand potential effects to other Oracle application modules
- Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create spec documents that meet their needs.
- This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team.
- Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborates with business users and all levels of management to understand requirements/issues/challenges, and delivers high value solutions that meet/exceed business requirements
- This position will support our business users, participate in all relevant changes management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates understanding of system-wide dependencies and interactions
- Tracking deliverables and provide reporting to management as needed.
- 10 years of related industry or technical experience is preferred
- 10+ years of experience with technical support of Oracle eBusiness Systems modules (Financials/Projects) including Release12.
- 10+ years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL & XML.
- 10+ years of experience with Oracle tools: Oracle Forms and Reports; BI Publisher etc.
- 10+ years of experience with Linux, Unix, developing shell scripts.
- 10+ years of experience with the backend table structures for any Oracle eBusiness system module required
- 10+ years’ Oracle database experience is highly preferred
- 4 years of experience with Advance debugging skills in OA Framework.
- 4 years of experience with in OAF Personalization.
- 4+ years of experience with Apex development
- 4+ years OAF development (Oracle Application Framework)
- Experience working in a multi-developer, team environment is preferred.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.