Location: Austin, TX
Our client provides award-winning parking solutions so that their customers can take control of their revenue.
- Help build out new applications and extend existing applications. Our development stack spans a variety of backend technologies — Node.js, Java, AWS, Lambda, API Gateway, and DynamoDB.
Additional Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of production experience with Node.js. and/or Java
- 2+ years of experience writing secure and robust backend code for web applications built in AWS
- Excellent at writing and debugging SQL queries for maximum performance over time
- Experience with real time messaging (Pub/Sub)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microservices
- Experience building and interacting with API Gateway
- Experience deploying applications to AWS Lambda
- Managing source code using git
- Experience or knowledge of how pull requests work in a team environment
- Comfortable on the command line
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees. We offer a competitive PPO medical plan through a large, national carrier; dental coverage with two (2) plan options; and, company paid vision. In additional we provide basic life and AD&D as well as employer paid short-term disability. Employees can also elect to enroll in additional voluntary life insurance for themselves, their spouse and/or their child(ren); and, long term disability.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job ID: 7362