Location: Houston, Texas
- Configure and manage network IDS/IPS technology
- Audit firewall configurations and rules
- Conduct network security monitoring
- Participate in network security incident response
- Conduct network design reviews and develop recommendations for improving security posture
- Perform packet and network system analysis using tools like SolarWinds, Wireshark, Nmap, NetStat, ARP, Firemon etc.
- Audit and help support Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and other remote access technologies
- Lead selection and use of new network security technologies
- Support network Disaster Recovery
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand network security requirements
- Develop network security policies that align with business needs and the risk management strategy
- Ensure optimal implementation and configuration of network intrusion detection and preventions systems
- Assist with design, configuration and management of web security gateways
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.