Location: Houston, Texas
- Performs analysis of network infrastructure environment needs and contributes to design architecture, integration and installation.
- Maintains hardware and software lifecycle maintenance and asset refresh needs.
- Works with consultants to ensure that the networking platforms provide sufficient resources to deliver the desired level of business performance.
- Coordinates with other departments in order to understand and meet their requirements.
- Evaluates hardware and software requirements and capabilities and makes recommendations.
- Checks systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures.
- Establishes budgetary requirements for equipment replacement.
- Establishes and controls systems access and security.
- Performs regular security access audit reviews.
- Monitors customer service and maintains infrastructure stability, collects and analyzes key performance metrics required for regular consumption and capacity analysis.
- Manages network operations scheduling, backup, storage and retrieval functions.
- Coordinates third-party maintenance for hardware and software services.
- Develops or establishes strong relationships with service providers.
- Negotiates and contracts with consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services and products.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of network configurations and infrastructure architecture.
- Develops, maintains and tests disaster recovery plans.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.