Working with an Enterprise Architecture team, the UI architect will own both the strategy and roadmap for all User Interfaces supporting one or more Enterprise Applications. They will:
• Interface with domain application architects, data architects, security architects, development and quality assurance teams to define a strategy and tactical plan to migrate from existing MVC web interfaces to new Angular web interfaces.
• Produce design guides and specifications, with exemplars to be leveraged by development teams for ongoing efforts.
• Work with development teams to ensure that guides and standards are leveraged, that patterns and practices are followed.
• Assist in production of, provide standard tooling for prototype development to be leveraged by development teams.
• Consistently evaluate the design with an effort to maximize usability, supportability, reliability and performance.
• Work with the QA teams to ensure that technologies are testable and automatable, to design testing practices to maximize coverage and limit test execution complexity and time.
• Select technologies and implement designs that are performant, assessing / profiling systems for optimal performance and ensuring no resource leaks occur.
• Focus on design patterns that maximize usability for customers, minimizing redundant clicks, by implementing intuitive designs supporting both internal and external customers.
• Work with the QA team to conduct usability sessions, as needed to assess and improve customer experiences.
•10+ years' experience in design, development and implementation of web interfaces.
• 6 years’ experience, demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft .NET MVC and Angular.
• Demonstrated proficiency with git… ci/cd practices supporting large global development teams.
• Demonstrated proficiency optimizing application performance for large enterprise web-based applications.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.