Location: Austin, TX
Our client is an Austin based software focused company.
As a Software Engineer, you will join our team of developers that are responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure that supports our customers. You will be passionate about architecting straightforward systems to solve complex problems using modern technologies. You will participate in evolving existing systems into distributed services. You will obsessively simplify solutions and eliminate complexity wherever you find it, making our systems robust and long-lived.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years experience developing and troubleshooting applications using the Microsoft stack (SQL Server, C# applications)
- 4+ years of experience in .NET development and troubleshooting.
- 4+ years of experience in writing and analyzing complex database queries
- Strong coding, problem solving and analytical skills to understand and analyze the interaction and integration of different modules of an application.
- Experience working within Agile methodology
We’d Love To See
- BS in Computer Science, MS preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SSIS and SSRS
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge in TFS or Git is preferred.
- Salesforce and Remedy ticketing systems is preferred.
Impact You'll Make
- Design, Develop and Maintain solutions using Microsoft technology stack for internal, external, web-based and stand-alone applications.
- Perform analysis of complex data -driven queries to identify defects, fix them, and optimize them for performance.
- Suggest, validate and implement technical solutions to meet the customers’ business goals.
- Ensures consistency and coherence to the enterprise standards and guiding principles throughout the application lifecycle.
Our client proudly offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees. A competitive PPO medical plan through a large, national carrier; dental coverage with two (2) plan options; and, company paid vision. In additional, they provide basic life and AD&D as well as employer paid short-term disability. Employees can also elect to enroll in additional voluntary life insurance for themselves, their spouse and/or their child(ren); and, long term disability.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.