Our client is and adding multiple resources to their ever-growing team. They are an industry leading Software Company in the Healthcare sector located in the DFW Metroplex
Seeking a Senior .NET developer who is proficient with C#. The primary focus will be developing next generation interfaces and interfacing components between their core product and medical devices, peripherals and third-party systems in the health care sector. In this role, you will be required to coordinate the development, testing and deployment of interface projects through our implementation specialists, device vendors, 3rd party systems and our application development team.
DUTIES & TASKS
- Develop and maintain interfaces using .NET, 3rd party APIs, RESTful web services and connecting through various protocols, such as TCP/IP.
- Develop Open API RESTful tier in core application for any new or enhanced capability.
- Develop and maintain API library through Swagger API.
- 5-10 years development experience using C# .Net
- Experience creating Open APIs
- Experience with ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
- Expert Experience developing RESTful web services
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with OWASP secure coding best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Familiarity with HL7, ASTM and DICOM is a must
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Build scalable and reusable components and back-end libraries for future use.
- Provide unit and test automation as part of normalized SDLC development workflow.
- Provide tooling and monitoring as part of normalized SDLC development workflow.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.