Location: Dallas, TX
The .NET Software Developer position is responsible for working as a member of the Clients Technology team in regards to specifications gathering, development, testing, deployment, and management of company technology products and platforms. This position is to work directly under the VP of Technology, and alongside other Technology team members.
The candidate will assist in conceptualizing and implementing software solutions to address highly complex business topics in direct conjunction with Operations team members. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a multi-faceted role which covers all tooling and aspects of the software development life cycle.
The candidate must be familiar with use-cases and anti-cases of cloud technology products in the Microsoft Azure platform. The position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge the candidate to be both collaborative and highly independent in seeking best implementations of problems at hand.
This is a full-time position with a hybrid in-office and remote work model.
Position Requirements and Responsibilities
· US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States. No H-1 candidates or sponsorships.
· Located in the DFW metro area.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, related fields, or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years in .NET/C# software development.
· 5+ years in SQL Server / T-SQL.
· 5+ years in Angular front-end web development.
· 4+ years in Azure cloud software development.
o Cloud Services, Virtual Machines, App Services, Functions, AKS, Container Instances.
o Blob Storage, SQL Database, SQL Data Warehouse, Redis, Data Factory, Service Bus
o CDN, DNS, Virtual Networks, Load Balancers, App Gateway, Azure AD, App Insights, Automation, Scheduler, Log Analytics, Key Vault.
· Languages / Platforms
· Experience with full-stack development.
· Experience optimizing browser client experiences.
· Extensive experience with SQL Server, Entity Framework.
· Experience with Couchbase / NoSQL databases a plus.
· Experience in healthcare industry a plus.
· Track record of success in implementing complex software projects.
· Ability to extend and diagnose issues with legacy code.
· Deep technical experience in: application design / development, cloud architecture, technical writing.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new applications, or enhancement of existing applications.
- Communicates effectively with team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Manages information and analyzes data effectively.
- Confronts problems in an effective manner, self-starter.
- Attention to detail, and sense of pride and ownership in one’s work.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, and security, and how they factor into cloud solutions.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in a cloud infrastructure.
- Serve as a mentor and source of knowledge to junior team members.
- Reducing project risk through thought-provoking and insightful questioning of requirements.
- Completion of industry certifications and training as-needed in line with company direction.
- Independent initiative to grow technical knowledge over time in tune with industry trends.
- Creation of estimates for spend on cloud computing resources necessitated by project requirements.
- Creation of level-of-effort estimates in person-hours for development efforts.
- Creation of project timelines with estimated completion dates.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.