Location: Dallas, TX
Our client has partnered with us to add .NET Developers to their team.
Primary Job Duties:
The Software Developer is responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining and supporting all phases of application life cycles, mentoring other team members and working collaboratively with our team to design custom solutions. This position provides you the opportunity to build new ground-up solutions to meet challenging client needs. You will be using a broad set of modern, high-demand technologies such as .NET Core, Angular/React, AWS/Azure cloud services and work on a collaborative, fun team in a positive work environment.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to perform additional tasks as required, that may or may not be related to their primary duties.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 2 or more years hands-on development experience
- 1 or more years of hands-on experience developing large scale enterprise applications
- Understanding of the principles and patterns of Object-Oriented Programming (specifically within .NET)
- Experience in public or client/facing roles
- Experience in greenfield software development
- Experience working for a software company
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment using DevOps best practices
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.