Location: Austin, TX
Our client is a leading international supply chain provider specializing in import/export, customs brokerage, all modes of transportation, warehousing and distribution.
- Maintains web environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring system performance.
- Maintains web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing and escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures web system by developing system access, monitoring, control and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; and maintaining documentation.
- Maintains PC imaging server including adjusting the image and deploying into PCs
- Managing local area networks, installing and maintaining routers, generating email addresses, and creating passwords and backups.
- Creating, executing, and maintaining company databases.
- Maintaining up-to-knowledge of the latest software developments.
- Associate/bachelor’s degree
- General Programming Skills
- System Administration knowledge
- Technical Understanding and Management
- Experience in multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on Linux, Mac OS and Windows systems
- Telecommunications and Internet Technologies
- Thorough understanding of the threat and attack landscape, attack vectors, vulnerabilities and how they are leveraged by malicious actors.
- Dependability, Verbal Communication, and Ability to Handle Pressure and Learn on the Fly
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job ID: 7275