The Junior Project Manager (JPM) will assist in the planning, execution, and closing of projects. The JPM will work under the guidance of other members on the team to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Assist in the planning and execution of projects
- Gather and document requirements
- Create project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Track project progress
- Identify and manage project risks
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Coordinate project activities
- Assist in the closing of projects
- 1-2 years of experience in project management
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies is a plus
- Maritime is not as heavy but is a huge bonus
The Junior Project Manager will be a key member of our project team and will have the opportunity to learn and grow as well as a chance to take on more responsibilities as they progress in their role.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.