Job Title: JDE Finance Business Analyst
Location: REMOTE in the following states
- North Dakota
- New Mexico
Our client, within the oil & gas industry, focuses on surface pumping automation systems. They are looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join their team! The JDE Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the JDE application within the Finance and Accounting team. Efforts include break fix support, recommendations for fixes and new functionality, lead enhancement and maintain application integration components.
- Analyze financial systems and processes to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Gather requirements from finance and IT teams and translate them into technical solutions.
- Design and develop financial system enhancements and integrations.
- Analyze financial data and generate reports for informed decision-making.
- Identify process improvements to streamline financial operations.
- Test and ensure the functionality and accuracy of financial systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective communication and satisfaction.
- 5 years of experience as a JDE Business Analyst.
- 5 years of experience trouble shooting and problem-solving efforts.
- Must have experience with JDE version 9.2.
- Experience with requirements gathering and documenting functional specs – good comm.
- Must have CS Degree (or similar 4 year degree).