Location: Channelview, TX *on-site*
Our client, located on the far east side of Houston, is looking for a dedicated IT Vessel Support Specialist to join their team.
The company is the largest tank barge operator in the United States, transporting bulk liquid products throughout the Mississippi River System, on the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway, along all three U.S. Coasts, and in Alaska and Hawaii.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills a MUST
- Ability to educate vessel personnel in how to avoid / resolve similar problems in the future
- Good driver with a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card
- Three (3) or more years’ experience and proficiency in desktop support
- A+ Certification or equivalent
- Network + certification
- Running cable and crimping connections
- Skilled using / troubleshooting the following:
- Windows 7 & Win 10
- Microsoft Office
- Upgrading and repairing PC equipment and other hardware
- Adding memory, replacing motherboard, drives, PCI cards, air cards
- Satellite communication & cell data devices and antennas (plus running cable)
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.