The IT Manager will be responsible and accountable for the operation of the organization’s Information Technology infrastructure. You will oversee the implementation and maintenance of the company’s computing needs, identify new needs, and recommend solutions and manage external vendors across the company’s multiple locations. Reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
• Supervisory Responsibilities:
o Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
o Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
o Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
o Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
o Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
o Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
o Interact with senior management at each facility to analyze needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
o Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
o Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
o Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
o Strive to improve on cost efficiency of IT efforts; monitors and approves expenses.
o Acts as company representative in meetings with and managing external IT service providers.
• Communication Proficiency
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Financial Management
• Business Acumen
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
• At least 5 years of proven experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience in a company with multiple locations.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Expertise in data management and data governance.
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent management and leadership skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to direct and manage staff.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.