Our client has partnered with us to add an Infrastructure Support Analyst to their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Remote support desktop, laptop, iPad, network equipment, and medical devices
- Order or purchase, install, and maintain equipment such as printers, scanners, etc.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Install and configure remote monitoring software on workstations, servers
- Set up accounts, workstations and work directly with clients/end users to understand the individual needs of the business
- Work with cross-functional team to coordinate equipment and network deployment plan and make suggestions on systems and processes
- Configuration of network electronics based on customer requirements
- Understanding various network and data closet components
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution independently or as part of a team
- Focus on providing a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the solution delivery process
- Maintain daily communications to ensure resolution and proper follow-up
- Ensure that L2 / L3 testing has been completed before leaving the customer site
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Review and maintain written process documentation (Daily “To do” list)
- Inform management of recurring problems and improve training and operational procedures within the business to increase efficiency and productivity
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies (IT Glue as the repository)
- Provide Weekly and Monthly Project Status Reporting to Infrastructure Management detailing business process improvements. Create and present reports to executive team members and shareholders to support recommendations
- Over 5+ years related work experience
- Experience in High Availability and distributed systems, Windows administration, troubleshooting, and support
- Excellent debugging skills across a variety of integrated platforms
- Knowledge of networking, including AD, DNS, DHCP, firewalls, load balancers, and IP routing
- Software (Windows 8 & newer, Mac OS X, Office Suite, Google Apps)
- Hardware (Mac, PC, Printer, Scanner, VOIP)
- Client Connectivity (Ethernet, TCP/IP, and VPN)
- Medical Device Equipment a Plus
- Oral and written communication skills
- Team interaction and Attention to detail
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.