Location: Dallas, TX
Our client is looking for multiple IT Support Specialists to join their team and support their continued national growth. This organization has their HQ in the Dallas/Ft Worth area but operates over 65 distribution and service centers through approximately 20 subsidiaries across the US. They currently coordinate and support over 1250 independent contractors and 1500+ associates in almost 20 states.
Information Security Analysts are responsible for preventing and mitigating security breaches that may arise within company's computer systems. They are proficient in various fields such as information security, network security, and mobile security. They will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the overall system security strategy with a focus on Server, WLAN, networks penetration testing.
- Regularly perform security checks and troubleshooting
- Identify problems in a timely manner
- Suggest and implement solutions for improvement
- Track existing processes and offer solutions for improvement
- Implement new processes with the goal to optimize company's security system
- Stay up to date with latest security technology and trends
- Attend related conferences and educational events to stay competent
- Perform regular audits and provide reports
- Monitor company's server traffic and tickets
- Ensure Patch Management is up to date for Server and Workstations
- 4 years of experience as a System Security Analyst or similar role
- Experience with ManageEngine or similar Security Management tools
- Experience with Wandera or similar Cloud Security platforms
- Experience with Microsoft ATP or similar Threat Protection tools
- Experience with Proofpoint or similar all-encompassing Security platforms
- Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, and so on
- Knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP
- Knowledge and experience with HTTP and HTTPS, as well as their underlying implementations
- Experience with Cisco Meraki, Fortinet or other Route/Switch/Firewall technologies
- Experience managing alerts and mitigating risks/issues internally and with 3rd party vendors
- Basic programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile Development processes
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Documentation skills are a must
- Strong process/procedure oriented, team player, time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.