The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for leading the implementation of new systems and software for clients. This includes configuring the system to meet the specific needs of the client, training users on how to effectively use the system, and providing ongoing support to ensure the system is being used to its fullest potential.
The Implementation Consultant will work closely with clients to analyze their needs and recommend the best solution to meet those needs. They will also be responsible for working with the client to ensure the solution is implemented on time and on budget. Initially this person will be partnered with someone to learn the environment and customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in implementing software solutions, strong project management skills, and excellent communication skills. They will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
– Leading the implementation of new systems and software for clients
– Configuring systems to meet the specific needs of the client
– Training users on how to effectively use the system
– Providing ongoing support to ensure the system is being used to its fullest potential
– Working closely with clients to analyze their needs and recommend the best solution to meet those needs
– Ensuring the solution is implemented on time
– Experience in implementing software solutions
– Strong project management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.