Our client is one of the largest solution providers to retailers in the US with over 9000 agents and 500 employees nationally. They are conveniently located in the DFW area and they're seeking an entry level Technical Support/Helpdesk individual to start as soon as possible.
Technical Support/Helpdesk will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, determines and implements solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware.
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software.
- Maintain asset database.
- Walk customers through problem-solving process.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Assist CIO with all other duties as assigned Qualification
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Problem solving, LAN Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Windows Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration.
Certificates and Licenses Requirements:
- A+ Certification & MS Windows Certification Preferred
- Approximately 10% travel is required for Technical Support. Overnight stays may be required throughout the work week as dictated by business objectives.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use fingers to handle and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.