Location: Houston, TX
Downtown oil and gas exploration and production company is looking for a Gas Contracts Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate must have gas contract allocation and SAP experience.
- ??????Evaluate and construct load file for gas contract volume allocations across multiple pipeline contracts for Take In Kind(TIK) gas on SJ category meters.
- Work with other accounting and revenue groups to ensure map volume allocations to the correct contracts by Working Capital.
- Construct forward month nominations and Available for Sale (AFS) Statements to TIK marketers in EMK3 software for gas marketing.
- Manage all daily gas marketing inquiries including well completions, ownership or anything else related.
- Organize interdepartmental efforts for changes in TIK/JOA(Joint Operating Agreement) status, including contract change process.
- Manage all daily interdepartmental issues regarding TIK/JOA status among DO(Division Order) and gas marketing.
- Perform master data updates within Enertia for: Rev Pad FBS Setups, Gas Bal basis decks, Comm Blended deck, Interest types, deducts, corp income posting rules
- Guide DO on changes to gas balancing owner/marketer/transporter changes
- Advise Non Op Revenue, DO and Gas Marketing groups to ease Non Op TIK changes in decks within EMK3 and revenue processes.
- Help with implementation for new modules in EMK3 as needed for:
- Marketing of non-operated TIK positions
- Gas imbalance feeds, GBA agreement terms and makeup/payback functionality
- Deal Capture to improve gas scheduling and invoicing processes
- Process gas marketing accounting invoices for gas and NGL sales out of EMK3 as well as gathering fees for aggregated and other cases.
- Collaborate with the Revenue team to ensure marketing invoices match plant statements.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5-7 years of producer oil and gas accounting, data analysis or oil and gas implementation experience.
- Expert Excel skills
- SAP, Enertia or Quorum experience
- EMK3 or other gas marketing software preferred
Our client is moving quickly, please apply today!
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.